terça-feira, 13 de julho de 2010

° Testando

Porque pessoas legais moram longe? (não, minha postagem não é sobre isso)

I sleeped tonight thinking about the way I treat the people around me. I know that I'm almost always wrong.
It's so hard to change. They all say: "You can't do this!" or "You're putting them all away!". But no one don't even try to help me understand why do I do those things. No one tells me anything about how to make to be different.
I was only trying to be calm yesterday, with my music and my time. With no one to fill my bag, I could stop shoutting. But I can't understand why do I have this problem. I just can't think! I stop, I try to reflect about everything that happens... but it just makes me cry.
And after all I just sleep.

Só testando escrever um pouco em inglês.

=*

Nenhum comentário: